Happy New Year Poems 2019
1. Fresh hopes , fresh plans , fresh efforts, fresh feeling, fresh commitment. Welcome the with a fresh attitude. Happy New Year.
2. May this New Year all your endeavours bear their fruits and fill your life with their sweetness.
3. Luck is not in your hands but decision is in your hands your decision can make luck but luck cannot make your decision so always trust your self.
4. Blessings for New Year. May each day of your life turns out to be a wonderful blessings.
5. Lets gather around and celebrate the dawn of sparkling New Year. May it bring gifts of joys, good health and surprises. Best wishes for a Happy New Year.
6. The year is new, the hopes are new, the aspirations are new, but my warm wishes for happiness and prosperity remains the same for you and your family.
7. Wish you all a very happy and fun filled New Year, hope there is no end to the world, there is still lot to be seen.
8. May the year greet you with days as fragrant as roses, as colourful as rainbow, as bright as sunshine and as happy and cheerful as a lark!
9. Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful.
10. May the year be like a blank book that is waiting your intervention to fill up its 365 pages with all the colors under the sun making it a vibrant addition to your life.
11. As newyear approaches, give a moment of thought to the achievements as well as the failures of year, so that you know what the right path for you would be.
12. A New Year is the best time to make fresh new beginnings as you begin a new chapter of your life to fill up the pages with beautiful verses.
13. You are a dreamer, and you are an achiever. May you dream and achieve bigger feats, with every passing year. All the best for the New Year.
14.As the New Year going to start. I wish may the good times, live on in our memories and may we learn lessons, from the troubling times. That will make us stronger and better than ever.
15. May this New Year be a special one for you and your family instead of just being a chronological change of date and time!
16. May the year give you the opportunity to realize your dreams, rediscover your strengths, muster your willpower and rejoice the simple pleasures that life would bring your way.
17. This New Year my wish for you is to dream big, but be satisfied with the simple blessings that life has gifted you with, to make mighty plans for the future, but never to ignore the little joyous moments of the present.
18. May your eyes, mind and heart be filled with true spirit of starting a New Year that gives a fresh dimension to your life. Happy new year to you.
19. This New Year message has nothing much to say but to request your lips to stretch a little and brighten this world with a sweet smile.
20. We will open the book its pages are blank, we are going to put words on them by ourselves, the book is called opportunity and its first chapter is new year’s day . Wish you a great year ahead.
21. Friends are not beautiful as they look, as they walk, as they talk. Friends are beautiful as they show sincerity, as they care and as they remember you.
22. Discover new joys, embark on new journeys and give more meaning to your life in New Year. Happy newyear.
23. Wish you a Happy New Year, add joys, subtract sorrows, multiply money and divide love among all.
24. There are some important lessons to be learnt from the past so whether you win or lose, it is the learning of the lesson that matters at the end of each year.
25. This is to all the people in a world who are born on 1st January where we all the people of world called it a new year and we celebrate for it.
26. It always bleed, whenever happens bad deed. Try to understand others need, lets needy be the first to feed, hope in the New Year we all stop the race of coming first, as there is no end to this thirst.
27. May lady luck bless you with good fortune and cheer this New Year and may the year turn to be the best year in your life so far.
28. In the New Year, may you be able to reach out to your old friends as well as make loads of new friends to fill up your days with happiness, laughter and cheer.
29. As the New Year dawns may all darkness erase from your life and fill it up with bright hues instead.
30. Never regret the follies of the past as you reminisce about the year gone by. As you welcome the brand New Year you should instead learn from those follies and treat them like another feather to your cap of experience.