Happy New Year Decorations 2019
1. Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.
2. I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
3. A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare.
4. Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.
5. I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.
6. When all things seem to fail, stand on your inner strength, shovel today’s challenges for your tomorrow’s freedom.
7. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
8. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can still in us.
9. It is difficult to live in the present,ridiculous to live in the future and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.
10. Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.
11. New Year’s day, now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
12. Celebrate endings for they precede new beginnings.
13. No one knows the future, yet we can’t stop guessing while expecting of only the good, and not the bad or even both.
14. Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.
15. May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early!
16. Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, it will be happier.
17. Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday.
18. You must leave your many millions, and the gay and festive crowd, though you roll in royal billions, there’s no pocket in a shroud.
19. Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn.
20. The merry year is born like the bright berry from the naked thorn.
21. New Year’s resolution, to tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
22. He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; he who makes one is a fool.
23. Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.
24. Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to.
25. Of all sound of all bells, most solemn and touching is the peal which brings out the old year.
26. An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
27. Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.
28. Lets ring this New Year with only good things wish you a Happy New Year.
29. Resolve to grow if not fast then slow. Never think to quite, struggle till the last bit. Happy New Year.
30. Your friendship is a sweet pear, through the year, and each New Year.