Happy New Year Banner 2019
1. Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.
2. When we once begin to form good resolutions, god gives us every opportunity of carrying them out.
3. Resolution one, I will live for god. Resolution two, if no one else does, I still will.
4. Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness, but he who gave the soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise.
5. To live like a lion for a day is far better than to live like a jackal for a hundred years.
6. Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.
7. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal, my strength lays solely in tenacity.
8. A good battle plan that you act on today can be better than a perfect one tomorrow.
9. What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
10. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
11. An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.
12. I need to finish reading the books I bought last year. I always forget doing so.
13. I will make sure to do all my resolutions unlike last year.
14. I will not smoke but if I have a problem, I need a pack to help me by.
15. Just believe that good things are on their way.
16. Quit making the same excuses. I need to find new ones so they don’t get suspicious.
17. I should be fine without a beer. Yet, one for a day should be good.
18. I will save water. So that means less baths.
19. I will stop checking on my e-mail messages, especially my work mail.
20. Realize my potentials. What are they by the way?
21. It doesn’t matter where you came from. All that matters is where you are going.
22. Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.
23. When someone say, you are changed, reply, yes, I recently updated my new version on the New Year.
24. Grant yourself the time to restore, be kind with your wounds. Wishing you a delightful and Happy New Year.
25. Thanks for all the cheers, and pretty moments we shared together, may we have lots more in the stunning New Year.
26. Let us celebrate this aggravating, poetic, magnificent, magical New Year with a great smile.
27. We may be far apart but you are always in my heart. May you have a healthy and abundant New Year!
28. Actual success comes only to those who are ready for it. So never step back and always have the courage to accept new challenges.
29. I wish that this New Year ahead throws at you much pleasure, health, work and winning in their life plans.
30. New Year is a time for festivity of love, of life, of friendship. Hereupon, it is the time to thank god for the wonderful people around.