Happy New Year Background 2019
1. All lasting business is built on friendship.
2. A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.
3. I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.
4. What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
5. Difficulties increase the nearer we approach the goal.
6. Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.
7. Not every end is the goal. The end of a melody is not its goal, and yet if the melody has not reached its end, it has not reached its goal.
8. As New Year is here, I am sending you, wishes filled with fragrance and loveliness. Happy New Year.
9. All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.
10. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
11. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
12. I shall stick to my resolution of writing always what I think no matter whom it offends.
13. The merry year is born like the bright berry from the naked thorn.
14. Have a blissful, awesome magnificent, cheerful and rocking year ahead.
15. The remembrance of whose emotions has been a solace in adversity and added zest to the enjoyment of prosperity.
16. As years passed away I have formed the habit of looking back upon that former self as upon another person. Happy New Year.
17. You must leave your many millions, and the gay and festive crowd, though you roll in royal billions.
18. It’s time to unfold new pages and start a new chapter in your life because it’s a New Year.
19. New Year’s day now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions.
20. Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits. Happy New Year.
21. Hope you do some running around, and lose a few pounds in the year ahead. Happy New Year.
22. New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls.
23. I wish you end up without a funny face in group photos this year.
24. The object of a New Year is not that we should have a New Year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose new foot, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes.
25. It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.
26. Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve.
27. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
28. My New Year resolution I wouldn’t worry about doing things right way or the wrong way. This year I’ll just do things my way.
29. But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty year old habits.
30. This New Year. Resolute to live life to the fullest, to listen to your heart and strive to make all your dreams come true.